OpenTX 2.3.2 nightlies Improving your Tx
In preparation of a future 2.3.2 version, we are introducing 2.3.2 nighlies
PLEASE NOTE the following important information before hastily jumping on it:
Please back up your models and settings before upgrading so that you can go back to your previous version should you not like 2.3.2 nightlies or find issues that make it unsuitable for you. Use the “backup radio to file” companion 2.2 feature for this to have an exact copy of what was on your radio.
Those are HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL, untested build, that can work one day and crash the next one, or the other way arround
A LOT of changes are still happening on 2.3.2 nightlies. What works one day can suddenly stop working the next day
- the list of open bugs for 2.3 can be found here : https://github.com/opentx/opentx/milestone/48
Download and install Companion and use it to retrieve and transfer the latest OpenTX firmware to your radio after configuring the proper radio type.
What’s new in 2.3.2:
This are the main changes in, or comming to, 2.3.2 nightlies
- Full support for JumperRC T16 (data migration from JumperTX is not supported), including internal multimodule
- Reduced latency on multiprotocol modules, now using module synchronization
- Multiprotocol modules (AVR and STM) can now be flashed directly from OpenTX
- New protocols added to multi between OpenTX release will be directly available in OpenTX (“custom” are being removed)
- Multi trainer: multiprotocol module can now be used as a trainer source (not working on some radio due to hardware limitations
OpenTX team wishes to thank the Multiprotocol team for their work and very nice collaboration, your guys rule!
SDCard content for 2.3 nightlies
OpenTX Companion 2.3 - Linux DEB Package 64-bit