OpenTX 2.3.7 Improving your Tx
We are releasing this bugfix version of OpenTX 2.3.7. Download and install Companion and use it to retrieve and transfer the latest OpenTX firmware to your radio after configuring the proper radio type.
- If you are using a color LCD radio and are still using a version between 2.3.0 and 2.3.4 please upgrade! See 2.3.5 release notes for more info
- If you are coming from a previous major version (e.g.2.2.x) please back up your models and settings before upgrading so that you can go back to your previous version should you not like 2.3 or find issues that make it unsuitable for you. For color LCD radios make a copy of the entire SD card, for B/W radios additionally use the “backup radio to file” companion feature to have a full backup of your radio.
- If you get an “Invalid Language” error when trying to download firmware after upgrading from a previous major version open the profile settings and reselect your radio type, even if it is already correct.
- The progress bar in companion when reading firmware from a Horus is broken and will reach 100% at only 25% progress. Just wait, the window will close when the process is finished.
NIGHTLY USERS / RC Users : You will need to reset your companion release type to Stable to get release firmware (Companion/Settings/settings/Application Settings/Release channel)
New since 2.3.6
- remove FrSky OTA lastest change as it crashes SD Manager
SDCard content for 2.3.7
Note: 2.3.7 uses 2.3v0026, same as 2.3.6